Foreword by Paul Dreissen
Over and over, we are confronted with claims that last month or last year was “the warmest on record.” Each claim is accompanied by dire warnings that the alleged new records portend “unprecedented” chaos for wildlife, humans and planet.
Virtually never do these scary press releases mention:
- That the supposed change is mere hundredths of a degree higher than previous measurements.
- Never do they admit that the margin of error in these measurements is far greater than the supposed increase.
- Never do they suggest that a little more warmth would be infinitely better than a colder world, with less arable land and shorter growing seasons.
- And most certainly, never do they admit to the massive deficiencies in the system that supposedly tracks Earth’s temperature … and
- Always blames any increases on humans and fossil fuels.
This article by Dr. Tim Ball and Tom Harris points out all these highly relevant but often (deliberately) ignored realities.