The Creator, Fabricator And Proponent Of Global Warming – Maurice StrongPosted: September 17, 2013
“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsiblity to bring that about?” – Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP)
“Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” – Maurice Strong, Rio Earth Summit
“It is the responsibility of each human being today to choose between the force of darkness and the force of light. We must therefore transform our attitudes, and adopt a renewed respect for the superior laws of Divine Nature.“ – Maurice Strong, first Secretary General of UNEP
Via Quadrant Online
by John Izzard January 31, 2010
The Yellow Brick Road to Climate Change Like Dorothy, Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz, we’ve all been dancing down the Yellow Brick Road of “settled science” in search of answers from the Emerald City, only to find that what we suspected all along — the Wizard has been telling us fibs. But who exactly is the Wizard? And where did this seeming-madness all begin?
“Undoubtedly there are many “wizards”, but the man behind the green curtain, the man who managed to get the climate industry to where it is today is a mild mannered character by the name of Maurice Strong. The whole climate change business, and it is a business, started with Mr Strong.” Maurice Strong, a self-confessed socialist, was the man who put the United Nations into the environmental business, being the shadowy-figure behind the UN secretaries general from U Thant to Kofi Annan. His reign of influence in world affairs lasted from 1962 to 2005. Strong has been variously called “the international man of mystery”, the “new guy in your future” and “a very dangerous ideologue”. Strong made his fortune in the oil and energy business running companies such as Petro Canada, Power Corporation, CalTex Africa, Hydro Canada, the Colorado Land and Cattle Company, Ajax Petroleum, Canadian Industrial Oil and Gas— to name just a few.His private interests always seemed to be in conflict with his public persona and his work on the world stage. Strong’s extensive range of contacts within the power brokers of the world was exceptional. One admirer christened him “the Michelangelo of networking”. Maurice Strong described himself as “a socialist in ideology, a capitalist in methodology”. In 1972 he organised for U Thant the first Earth Summit, The Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. This led to the formation of UN Environment Program with Maurice Strong at its head. Later, as the UNEP boss he organised the first international expert group meeting on climate change. This led to exotic UN sponsored organizations such at Earth Council and Earth Charter, The World Resources Institute, the World Wildlife Fund and later The Commission for World Governance and the UN’s University for Peace.
Strong was the driving force behind the idea of world governance by the United Nations when he dreamt up a world tax on monetary transactions of 0.5% which would have given theUN an annual income of $1.5 trillion. About equal then to the income of the USA. The stumbling block was the Security Council, and their power of veto. He devised a plan to get rid of the Security Council but failed to get it implemented. Then came along the idea that global warming might just be the device to get his World Governance proposal up and running.
In 1989 Maurice Strong was appointed Secretary General of the Earth Summit and in 1992, addressing Earth Summit II in Rio, he told the thousands of climate change delegates: It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class— involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts frozen and convenience foods, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work place air-conditioning, and suburbanhousing — are not sustainable. There goes the Sunday roast, a house to live in, the car, the occasional hamburger and generally, life on earth as we know it. But what Strong didn’t tell the delegates was that he was involved in the purchase of the Colorado Land and Cattle Company, which he bought from Adnan Khashoggi, an arms dealer who had strong connections with the Bin Laden family. Keep Reading »
UPDATE – Club Of Rome, Maurice Strong and the United Nation’s IPCC
via Dr Tim Ball
by DR. TIM BALL on JUNE 1, 2012
Almost every aspect of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) work is manipulated, selected, and controlled, to prove human CO2 is causing global warming. The objective was to prove the hypothesis, not to perform objective science.
The goal was established by the Club of Rome whose member, Maurice Strong transmitted and translated it into world government policy through the United Nations.
“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that .. the threat of global warming.. would fit the bill…. the real enemy, then, is humanity itself….we believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is a real one or….one invented for the purpose.” — Club of Rome
He was assisted by politicians like Al Gore and Tim Wirth. In 1993 the latter did not hide the naked political objective.
“We’ve got to ride the global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing …”
They were aided by national weather agencies and bureaucratic scientists with similar political persuasions appointed to the IPCC.
They claimed their goal was achieved in the 2007 IPCC Report which concluded,
“Another unusual aspect of recent climate change is its cause: past climate changes were natural in origin, whereas most of the warming of the past 50 years is attributable to human activities.”
All the CO2 numbers used by the IPCC are very poor estimates and designed to underline the human impact. They are meaningless figures from the total volumes to the annual flows and the human inputs as depicted in the IPCC carbon cycle (diagram).
Human CO2 production is central to the IPCC objective so they control production of the information. Like most things they do it is disclosed, but they know few people realize the significance. Here they explain the process.
IPCC wanted to prove human CO2 was causing global warming as part of their belief that industrialized populations would exhaust all resources and had to be shut down. Their only objective was to show human production was steadily, inexorably increasing. Their calculations predetermine that, because human CO2 production is directly linked to population increase. A population increase guarantees a CO2 increase. It is another of their circular arguments that has no basis in science. Keep Reading »
Maurice Strong at root of Global Warming Scam
Jesse Ventura’s show “Conspiracy Theory” on Tru TV covers Global Warming. In this 3rd episode Jesse investigates the people at the people pushing the climate change agenda and conservation banking (World Conservation Bank). I know it’s Jesse Ventura and Tru TV, however the evidence and research are sound:
Sustainable Development, is an anti-liberty movement with political goals, that is advancing the cause of a UN, socialistic, eco-utopian, New World Order while being largely portrayed as altruistic.
Maurice Strong Interview (BBC, 1972)
Today, Maurice Strong sits atop the global environmental movement headed by the United Nations and its interlocking NGO’s and tax-exempt foundations.
Strong is considered to be the person behind the globalization of the foundation-funded environmental movement, and was the Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment held in 1972, in Stockholm, Sweden.
He co-authored the ‘Earth Charter’ with Mikhail Gorbachev in 1992. It was Gorbachev who stated in 1996 that the “threat of environmental crisis will be the ‘international disaster key’ that will unlock the New World Order.”
Strong was recruited by David Rockefeller at the age of 17 and groomed for the role he serves today. Despite not having a college education, he was a millionaire by his early 20’s and wielded enormous power and influence.
Already in 1972, at the time of this interview, there is talk of doomsday scenarios if people don’t give up their rights and drastically alter the way they live. Also mentioned in the interview is zero growth, put forward by the Club of Rome in the late 60’s/early 70’s, which called for the control of population and economic growth, and was the precursor to what we see happening today with the US economy and infrastructure being gutted and sent overseas.
In this interview clip Strong discusses his proposal of licenses in order for women to give birth, which has been of much talk among the elite for the past several decades. In the 70’s, David Rockefeller extended his praise to communist dictator of China, Mao Zedong, in an article published in the New York Times, for his country’s one-child policy, which will be the model for the Western nations to follow in the future — hence China’s “Most Favored Nation” status granted by the UN.
For more information on Strong, see my article titled ‘Eco-economic Warfare and the Planned Collapse of Western Civilization’:
H/t to @ICLEI_AGENDA21 » Al Zore
if you want to know about maurice then its all here..the grandpa of the global warming religion..hes got dodgy form at the UN..a total globalist shill..his fingerprints are over most things to do with sustainability and global governance..
“Strong made his fortune in the oil and energy business running companies such as Petro Canada, Power Corporation, CalTex Africa, Hydro Canada, the Colorado Land and Cattle Company, Ajax Petroleum, Canadian Industrial Oil and Gas— to name just a few.His private interests always seemed to be in conflict with his public persona and his work on the world stage”
its called hypocrisy..
Maurice Strong Related :
- Maurice Strong and the Cap & Trade Crime of the Century | RedState
- International Man of Mystery: Who Is Maurice Strong?
- Maurice Strong’s unprecedented rise to power – YouTube
- At the United Nations, the Curious Career of Maurice Strong | Fox News
- The U.N.’s Global Warming War On Capitalism: An Important History Lesson – Forbes
- American Alert News – Maurice Strong Speaks – Agenda 21 – 1992 Archive Footage
Sustainable Development and Agenda 21 :
- United Nations Agenda 21 : The Death Knell of Liberty | CACA
- The United Nations “Agenda 21” and “ICLEI” in one easy lesson
- Sustainable Freedom: Surging Opposition to Agenda 21, “Sustainable Development”
- Sustainable Development Article – DEMOCRATS AGAINST U. N. AGENDA 21
- MARXISM Admitted: Sustainable Development = Marxism | JunkScience.com
- AGENDA 21 – 1992 RIO EARTH SUMMIT MANUAL PDF – Official Document
- HUMAN HABITAT ZONES – AGENDA 21 UNEP HUMAN SETTLEMENT ZONE BLUEPRINT – Agenda 21 – Promoting Sustainable Human Settlement Development – United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) – Official doc
- The History of Sustainable Development – Connecting the Dots | Beware the Green Menace
- EXCELLENT SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT SUMMARY – TORY AARDVARK – Rio+20 & What Sustainable Development Really Means | Tory Aardvark
- AGENDA 21 Agenda 21 Course | Understanding Sustainable Development and How It Affects You
- MUST SEE AGENDA 21 YOU TUBE – ALEXANDRA SWANN Agenda 21: Bankrupting America into Utopia–One City at a Time – YouTube
- Larry Bell on AGENDA 21 and ICLEI – Global Warming Hysteria – How Many Things You Do Today Will Kill You Or The Planet? – Forbes
- BRILLIANT AGENDA 21 SUMMARY – TORY AARDVARK – Climate Religion – In The Beginning There Was Agenda 21 | Tory Aardvark
UN Agenda 21, ICLEI and Sustainability Operations in Australia :
- UN AGENDA21 IN AUSTRALIAN SCHOOLS TEACHING SUSTAINABILITY United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development (2005-2014)
- AUDIO: Australian politician Ann Bressington warning about the United Nations plans for sustainability.
- AGENDA 21 (Australia) www.galileomovement.com.au/docs/gw/AG21WhyMediaLetUsDown.pdf
- AGENDA 21 IN AUSTRALIA – Quadrant Online – Green Dreaming of a Human-Free Environment
- EUROBODALLA SHIRE COUNCIL AGENDA 21 ICLEI
- AGENDA 21 & ICLEI ALIVE & THRIVING IN YOUR LOCAL AUSTRALIAN COUNCIL
- ICLEI AGENDA 21 – 238 AUSTRALIAN COUNCILS IN CCP PROGRAM – 2011 – Ironbark Sustainability: About ICLEI Oceania, Low Carbon Australia and Ironbark Sustainability
- SUSTAINABLE AUSTRALIA 2013 REPORT RELEASE (AGENDA 21) Sustainability ‘a new way of life’ | The Australian
- MUST LISTEN INTERVIEW: Agenda 21 and the Fabian Society Dr. Amy McGrath| 2GB
- MUST READ: E-BOOK Download – Agenda 21 and ICLEI – DR AMY McGRATH – Wolves In Sheep’s Clothing
- The NO CARBON TAX Climate Sceptics Blog: Agenda 21: SHUTTING THE DEBATE DOWN
- NOVA – AGENDA 21 – Agenda 21: Alabama may have outfoxed it. Why you should care. « JoNova
- AGENDA 21 – AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT 1999
- MUST SEE VIDEO: Ann Bressington Exposes Agenda 21, Club of Rome
Climatism Trending :
- Climate Ambulance Chasing | CACA
- Shock News : Green Energy Not Fit for the Grid | CACA
- There is No Global Warming and Will Be None for Decades | CACA
- The Great Global Warming Climate Shift | CACA
- Climate Scientists 95% Sure The Science Is Unsettled | CACA
- Bigger, smaller, whatever. It’s global warming. | CACA
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | CACA
- NATURE STUDY Confirms Global Warming Stopped 15 Years Ago | CACA
- Establishing Propaganda Is Vital For Climate Action | CACA
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | CACA
h/t to The Galileo Movement