“I always thought that there would be consequences for lying during Congressional testimony. I guess not. Mann got caught out in several blatant lies during the Hearing.”
Nuff said. Other than well done JC for your bravery in the face of smear and slander by peers when your only crime was sticking up for and valuing the “scientific method”. Which simply involves questioning and challenging the preferred wisdom of the day (i.e. “Manufactured consensus”) via data and observation.
But sadly, within the established field of climate ‘science’, questioning the preferred wisdom is taboo and heresy.
This is politics, not science.
“As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations.”
Be sure to put aside 30 minutes in your day to watch this unparalleled hockey-stick of laughs from the brilliant Mark Steyn, speaking on the ‘fraudulent’ Hockey Stick at the 10th ICCC conference.
Cuts to the bone, and funny as hell too!
The ebullient Mark Steyn is being sued by self-styled ‘Climate Scientist’ (really a plain Geologist) Michael Mann for pointing out the truth of Mann’s perversion of science and his invention of a new climate history with his dodgy ‘Hockey Stick’.
UPDATE Mann vs Steyn :
See Also :
- Shock News : UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | Climatism
- Mann Made Global Warming Is A Complete Fraud | Real Science
- BREAKING – Warning to Michael Mann: apologise for your lie or risk facing from me what you’ve done to Steyn | Climatism
Mikey Related :
- Mann Made Climate Change – Disappearing The MWP | Real Science
- Mikey Discusses The Mass Extinction Of Legitimate Science | Real Science
- NOAA 1989 : No Warming For A Century | Real Science
- Did The Pony Express Wreck The Climate? | Real Science
- CLIMATEGATE – Mikey Emails | Tom Nelson
- CORRECTIONS TO THE MANN et. al. (1998)
PROXY DATA BASE AND NORTHERN HEMISPHERIC
AVERAGE TEMPERATURE SERIES – Stephen McIntyre, Ross McKitrick
- Sticking it to the Mann | Watts Up With That?
- Back To The Penalty Box…Chinese Paleo-Climatolgists Slap Down High-Sticking Michael Mann!
- Hockey Stick Debunked : Climategate ‘hide the decline’ explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller
- MANN-SLAP : Oh the pain! #Kochmachine is in many American universities, including Penn State | Watts Up With That?
- President Eisenhower Warned America About Michael Mann In 1960 | Real Science
- Yale Alumni Discuss Michael Mann | Real Science
- Shock News : Michael Mann Is A Liar | Real Science
- New Web Page Devoted To Michael Mann’s Work | Real Science
- Hide The Decline | Real Science
Peer Review studies that show the Medieval Warm Period was global and warmer than present :
- Study: Earth was warmer in Roman, Medieval Times | The Daily Caller
- New paper finds more evidence the Medieval Warming Period was global — Published in Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology
- Latest Research: EU & Russian Scientists Confirm Medieval Period Warmer Than Modern Global Warming
- Antarctic warmer than today – An ikaite record of late Holocene climate at the Antarctic Peninsula
- THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: New paper finds Medieval Warming Period was ~1°C warmer than current temperatures
- New Paper Finds Ocean Temps Were Warmer During Multiple Periods Over Last 2700 Years Than Today | GWPF
- Medieval Temps warmer than today : Jenny Lake, Southwest Yukon Territory, Canada – CO² Science
- Medieval Warm Period was real, global, & warmer than the present’ – China & World – Chinadaily Forum
- Evidence for a Global Medieval Warm Period | Watts Up With That?
Richard Mueller’s classic smackdown of Mann’s “hide the Decline” :
“Mikey and Katie both came across as actually believing their own BS. I think they are both deluded, rather than dishonest.”
They *have* to believe their own BS. Anything slightly less means their precious careers, reputations and stake in the $29 Billion Global-non-Warming industry is severely compromised. If not completely wrecked.
Thus the merchants of smear, and their fellow Global-non-Warming alarmist minions will never ever relent…or at the very least, be guided by the ‘scientific’ method.
“It doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are. If it doesn’t agree with experiment, it’s wrong.”
– Richard P. Feynman
I always sit in the front row at movie theaters. Been doing that since my days designing and installing theater sound systems circa 1984. Tonight I was rewarded by getting to sit next to the greatness of Mikey and Katie.
The guy in the middle is a Republican Congressman from South Carolina named Bob Ingliss, who turned to the dark side after his son watched Al Gore’s sci-fi flick and told his dad that he would only vote for him if he saved the planet. (True story)
Katherine said :
We are seeing climate change happening here in DC right here, right now.
I thought that was the arrival of a spring.
I asked Mikey why they don’t just make a Democratic state like Vermont or Rhode Island 100% wind and solar, and prove that it can be done. He said that they are already doing that in California and maybe…
View original post 128 more words