Little Or No Global Warming Since 1990Posted: March 31, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
Contrary to the endless lies of government climate scientists, there has been little or no troposphere warming since 1990. There was also no troposphere warming from the 1950s to 1990 or 2000.
When did this imaginary global warming occur?
Renewables are useless: The Evidence is OverwhelmingPosted: March 31, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized 1 Comment
Guest essay by Eric Worrall
Al Gore has a problem. He seems to want people to believe that only climate skeptics oppose renewables. The truth is, a small but growing number of prominent greens, openly acknowledge that renewables in their current form are not a scalable replacement for fossil fuels.
In Al Gore’s announcement of a climate witch hunt, titled “AGs United for Clean Power”, Al Gore said the following;
I really believe that years from now, this convening by attorney general Eric Schneiderman and his colleagues today, may well be looked back upon as a real turning point, in the effort to hold to account those commercial interests that have been, according to the best available evidence, deceiving the American people, communicating in a fraudulent way, both about the reality of the climate crisis and the dangers it poses to all of us, and committing fraud in their…
View original post 585 more words
Green Energy CatastrophePosted: March 31, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
Water always finds its level.
By Paul Homewood
A round up of today’s energy news from around the world:
SunEdison, which bills itself as the world’s largest green energy company, may soon file for bankruptcy protection, according to a recent Securities and Exchange Commission filing, as the company faces “liquidity difficulties” despite getting millions in government subsidies.
An SEC filing from TerraForm Global, a unit of SunEdison, claims “due to SunEdison’s liquidity difficulties, there is a substantial risk that SunEdison will soon seek bankruptcy protection.” Both SunEdison and TerraForm are delaying the filing of their annual financial report to the SEC.
News of SunEdison’s impending bankruptcy filing comes after the company’s shares fell 95 percent in the past 12 months, with shares now trading for less than $1 for the first time since the green energy company went public in 1995. SunEdison’s market value fell from $10 billion in July 2015 to around $400…
View original post 793 more words
More Of The Usual Hype About Arctic IcePosted: March 31, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
By Paul Homewood
NSIDC has provisionally announced that Arctic sea ice extent has recorded the lowest maximum in the satellite record.
This has naturally set the media off ringing alarm bells, like this silly one from Climate Home, “Arctic sea ice fell to its lowest winter extent in recorded history”
The reality is much more boring. According to NSIDC themselves, maximum extent this year has dropped from 5.612 to 5.607 million sq miles since last year. Such a small amount must be well within the margin of error, although these are not published.
Far from collapsing, Arctic sea ice area has been remarkably stable in the last decade.
And with multi year ice continuing to recover from 2008 lows, ice volume has also been growing in the last few years.
But it is no longer a case of science, when Ted Scambos, lead scientist at…
View original post 35 more words
Germany’s Wind Power MeltdownPosted: March 29, 2016 Filed under: Unreliables, Wind Farms Leave a comment
‘Green’ Germany, only in name.
Repost from Stop These Things
The Germans went into wind power harder and faster than anyone else – and the cost of doing so is catching up with a vengeance.
The subsidies have been colossal and the impacts on the electricity market chaotic.
Some 800,000 German homes have been disconnected from the grid – victims of what is euphemistically called “fuel poverty”. Power starved Germans, instead of freezing, grabbed their axes and tramped into their forests to improve their sense of energy security – although foresters apparently take the view that this self-help measure is nothing more than blatant timber theft (see our post here).
German manufacturers – and other energy intensive industries – faced with escalating power bills are packing up and heading to the USA – where power prices are 1/3 of Germany’s (see our posts here and hereand here). And the “green” dream of…
View original post 290 more words
FOSSIL FoolsPosted: March 28, 2016 Filed under: Biofuels, Carbon Dioxide, Climatism, Empirical Evidence, Environmentalism, Fact Check, Failed Green Schemes, Fossil Fuels, Unreliables | Tags: Biofuels, Celebrate CO2, Climate Change, Climate science, Climatism, Dominican Republic, dung, Empirical Evidence, Energiewende COP24, Forests, Fossil Fuels, Global Warming Hoax, Global Warming Scam, Haiyan, nature, plant fertiliser, science, unreliables Leave a comment
WITHOUT access to fossil fuels, every tree on the planet would have been cut down by now to provide for peoples heating, cooking and industry.
THE greatest threat to the environment is not affluence, it’s poverty.
BORDER between Haiti and Dominican Republic, a pristine example…
• ONE uses Fossil Fuels 🇩🇴
• THE other, signed up to the UN Paris Accord 🇭🇹
HAITI is almost 99% deforested, as they rely almost entirely on natural ‘biomass’ (wood) for domestic and industrial fuels.
ON the other side, the forests of the fossil fuel burning, eco-terrorists – the Dominican Republic – remain lush and green…
EMBRACE the UN’s draconian climate regulations and pursue the mad push into unreliables – wind and solar – and become join Haiti in the race to energy poverty and complete environmental devastation.
FUEL-poverty stricken German’s are already robbing forests for wood to heat their homes in winter, unable to pay for radically priced “green” energy…
TREE-theft to keep warm in Germany began back in 2013 when Energiewende was in its infancy.
THE Energiewende (German for energy transition) was legislated into German law in 2010 and is “the planned transition by Germany to a low carbon, environmentally sound, reliable, and affordable energy supply” (wiki).
AFTER nearly a €TRILLION Euros of taxpayer’s hard-earned money spent on sunshine and breezes, Germany’s Energiewende program has been exposed as a catastrophic failure, with carbon dioxide emissions higher now than in 2009, the year before the mad rush into subsidised ‘green’ energy began!
- ENERGIEWENDE FAIL: German CO2 Emissions Higher Now Than In 2009 | Climatism
- ADDING More Solar And Wind Power ‘Doubles’ CO2 Emissions | Climatism
- IF CO2’s Your Poison, Renewable Energy Is No Antidote | Climatism
WHEN will the ideological push for symbolic, costly, unreliable, unwanted, economically and environmentally destructive ‘green energy’ end?
ALL pain, for ZERO gain!
SEE also :
- THE Greatest Threat To The Environment Is Not Affluence, It’s Poverty | Climatism
- Shock news : UN Carbon Regime Would Devastate Humanity | Climatism
- CHINA To Phase Out ‘Renewable’ Subsidies, Continue To Build Coal Plants | Climatism
- GREEN ENERGY FAIL : €Trillions Spent On #Unreliables In Europe Yet Emissions Keep Rising! | Climatism
STATE Of The Climate (August 2018) :
ENERGIEWENDE Fail related :
- Energiewende | Climatism
- ENERGIEWENDE FAIL: German CO2 Emissions Higher Now Than In 2009 | Climatism
- TRULY GREEN? How Germany’s #Energiewende Is Destroying Nature | Climatism
- Regrets: Fritz Vahrenholt – German RE Pioneer Demands End to Chaotic Wind Power Push | Climatism
- ENERGIEWENDE : €1Trillion Low Carbon, Environmentally Sound, Reliable, Affordable Energy Transition Report Card | Climatism
- “Green” Germany | Climatism
TEMPERATURE Related :
- THE Great Global Warming “Pause” | Climatism
- GLOBAL Temps Continue Plunge Despite “Global Heatwave” Howls From Media Hysterics | Climatism
- GLOBAL WARMING THEORY CHECK : Global Temps Continue Century-Record Plunge, Despite Rising Emissions! | Climatism
- NO Australian Under The Age Of 40 Has Experienced Any Global Warming | Climatism
- THE SUN : Climate Control Knob, Enemy Of The Climate Cult | Climatism
- THE SUN : Climate Changer, Climate Driver, Climate Disruptor | Climatism
CLIMATISM Hot Links :
- VISUALISING Greenhouse Gases | Climatism
- 100% Of Climate Models Prove that 97% of Climate Scientists Were Wrong! | Climatism
- THE Mind-blowing Costs Of Global Warming Hysteria | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE : It’s Easier To Fool People Than To Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled | Climatism
- PICTORIAL Guide To Sea-Level Rise Alarmism And Observed Reality | Climatism
- GREENLAND Ice Cap Sees 2nd Year Of Above Average Growth | Climatism
- STOP THE MADNESS : Everything ‘Contributes To’ Climate Change Including Your Breath And Your Cat | Climatism
- TIM FLANNERY – Professor of Dud Predictions and Climate Falsehoods | Climatism
ORIGINS Of The Global Warming Scam :
- CLIMATE CHANGE : The Unsettled Science Of “Settled” Science | Climatism
- FATHER Of The 2°C Climate Target Admits Number Is Fabricated : ‘Two degrees is not a magical limit; it’s clearly a political goal’ | Climatism
- THE Orwellian Era Of @NASA Climate Pseudoscience | Climatism
- WESTERN Nations, Driven By A Global Agenda Of Climate Alarmism, Are Destroying Their Industries With Carbon Taxes And Promotion Of Expensive, Intermittent Green Energy | Climatism
- TOMORROW’S Grim, Global, Green Dictatorship | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- “In Searching For A New Enemy To Unite Us, We Came Up With The Threat Of Global Warming” | Climatism
- The Creator, Fabricator And Proponent Of Global Warming – Maurice Strong | Climatism
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | Climatism
- Sustainability is Malthusianism for the 21st Century | Climatism
- THE Climate Change Farce Explained By Two Expert “Scientists” | Climatism
- UN IPCC : Climate “Has Almost Nothing To Do With Environmental Policy.” | Climatism
- UN IPCC : “Long-Term Prediction of Future Climate States Is Not Possible.” | Climatism
- UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | Climatism
- YES! The Climate Changes | Climatism
- OUR Planet Has Enjoyed 10 Warm Periods During The Past 10,000 Years | Climatism
- THE ARCTIC : Ground Zero For Anthropogenic Hubris And Climate Change Hysteria | Climatism
PLEASE Tip The Climatism Jar To HELP Keep The Good Fight Alive!
(Climate sceptics/rationalists still waitin’ for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Help us to hit back against the bombardment of climate lies costing our communities, economies and livelihoods far, far too much.
Thanks to all those who have donated and continue on a monthly cycle! Your support and faith in Climatism is highly motivating and greatly appreciated!
Citizen journalists can’t rely on mastheads, rather private donations and honest content. Every pledge helps!
Click link for more info…TQ! Jamie.
Another blow to the ‘extreme weather is climate’ alarmism meme – Australian cyclone activity downPosted: March 28, 2016 Filed under: Alarmism Debunked, Alarmist Predictions, Australia, Carbon Dioxide, Empirical Evidence, Extreme Weather, Fact Check, Failed Climate Models, Hurricanes, Typhoons | Tags: Alarmism, Australia, Climate Change, Cyclones, Extreme weather, Hurricanes, United States Leave a comment
Mann made CO2 induced Extreme Weather reminder…
We’ve mentioned many times the lack of major landfalling hurricanes on the USA being in a record drought. When the Atlantic hurricane season starts on June 1st, 13 days from now, it will have been (barring a miracle storm) 2,777 days since the last time an intense (that is a Category 3, 4 or 5) hurricane made landfall along the US coast (Wilma in 2005). Such a prolonged period without an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900.
Source: Dr. Roger Pielke Jr.
We’ve also routinely talked about Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE) being down. You can see the downtrends on the WUWT Extreme Weather Page.
Now Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology has posted an updated graph (if you can call through 2011 “updated”) that shows a significant downtrend in all tropical storms, with no discernible trend for severe tropical cyclones. They write:
View original post 118 more words
Mikey Doesn’t Like It!Posted: March 28, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized 2 Comments
Psychology 101: Mikey pens diatribe. Mikey cares. Mikey rattled. Mikey defensive. Mikey abuses.
Mikey knows sea level rise is *not* accelerating via colourless, odourless, trace gas and plant food CO2.
After attacking me with a bunch of BS, Michael “An Embarrassment To The Profession” Mann has deleted my response. He can’t win a debate, so he censors.
(31) Michael E. Mann – Another must-read from Greg Fishel, who catches…
This was my response, which is now gone.
How Do You Hide 130 Billion Tons Of Ice?Posted: March 28, 2016 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
130 Billion tonnes of hidden ice would literally equate to 130 Billion dollars of #climateaction funding and grants.
That’s where it ends up.
In 2014, The Danish Meteorological Institute showed that Greenland’s surface gained 130 Billion tons of ice during the 2011-2012 time period. Now they show that Greenland gained no ice during that period.
Here are the original files:
How did DMI lose 1,300 trillion snow cones of ice? Only a climate scientist can answer that question.
The Wind Might be ‘Free’, but Utterly Pointless Wind Power Costs a King’s RansomPosted: March 28, 2016 Filed under: Unreliables, Wind Farms 2 Comments
Like the old sailors say, “The wind is free, but everything else costs money” – lots and lots of it.
The wind-cult are all for it – just as long it’s speared into someone else’s
backyard & somebody else is forced to pay for their smugness.
In their sillier moments, the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers pitch the line that their pointless product is not only getting cheaper all the time, but go so far as to claim that wind power is already cheaper than gas and coal-fired power. Risible PR antics aside, the wind industry has always had a troubled relationship with the facts.
In 2016 – with disastrous results of attempting to rely on a Medieval technology unfolding daily (like Germany, South Australia and Ontario) – it takes real audacity to run the line about the wind being ‘free’: requiring the reality of hundreds of $billions in seemingly endless subsidies to be ignored, as with the fact that, at an economic level, power…
View original post 1,082 more words