“Ice-Free Arctic” before Al Gore.
Historical list of “Inconvenient Truths” via Paul Homewood…
By Paul Homewood
Following on from the lengthy account of some of the boats which have made their way through the Northeast Passage down the years, Nauticapedia have a handy list of ones that have crossed the Northwest Passage.
The list is a long one, and many are icebreakers, so I won’t bother rehashing the lot. But some do stand out:
View original post 360 more words
Arctic sea ice growth has been unprecedented this autumn, and extent is far above every other year since at least 2004. This graph from the Danish Meteorological Institute is the best sea ice extent source for doing comparisons – because it uses more meaningful 30% concentration ice rather than the 15% ice used in other commonly cited graphs. DMI specifically recommendsthat you use this graph for comparisons with other years.
Alarmists constantly attack this graph, because they aren’t intelligent enough to read and comprehend the simple explanation DMI provides.
The area of sea ice on Earth has increased 700,000 km² over the past decade. This is the exact opposite of both expert forecasts, and current claims made by experts – who lack in both competence and honesty.
The Arctic-Ice-Scam seems to be dying a rather ‘quick’ death!
Global sea ice area was at a record January high on Jan 1, and has been averaging 3,000 Manhattans above normal over the last 11 months.
Nice one Shellie!
Ship Of Fools Related :
- Disaster Antarctica : Hydrocarbons Wreaking Havoc In The Southern Ocean | CACA
- Warmists trapped by irony off Antarctica | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- McIntyre shreds Chris Turney’s excuse for having his Ship of Fools stuck in ice | Andrew Bolt Blog
- French Polar Chief slams SpiritofMawson fiasco « JoNova
- Professor of Climate Change, Chris Turney | NoFrakkingConsensus
- Delingpole : On why it would be quite wrong to laugh about Prof Chris Turkey and his Antarctic Ship of Fools – Telegraph Blogs
- The ‘Cli-Tanic’ Hot Sheet – News from the #SpiritofMawson fiasco | Watts Up With That?
- – Bishop Hill blog – Fool in chief
- EPIC MUST READ Mark Steyn : Global warming’s glorious ship of fools » The Spectator