Mann made CO2 induced Extreme Weather reminder…
We’ve mentioned many times the lack of major landfalling hurricanes on the USA being in a record drought. When the Atlantic hurricane season starts on June 1st, 13 days from now, it will have been (barring a miracle storm) 2,777 days since the last time an intense (that is a Category 3, 4 or 5) hurricane made landfall along the US coast (Wilma in 2005). Such a prolonged period without an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900.
Source: Dr. Roger Pielke Jr.
We’ve also routinely talked about Accumulated Cyclone Energy (ACE) being down. You can see the downtrends on the WUWT Extreme Weather Page.
Now Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology has posted an updated graph (if you can call through 2011 “updated”) that shows a significant downtrend in all tropical storms, with no discernible trend for severe tropical cyclones. They write:
View original post 118 more words
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“It doesn’t matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true.”
– Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace
“As we all know, this isn’t about truth at all, its about plausibly deniable accusations.”
Climate Chiropractor – Gavin Schmidt
More historical evidence exposing the scandalous data adjustments to the US temperature record. This time via a 1989 New York Times article.
The article notes no significant change in average temperatures or rainfall in the United States over entire [100 year] period :
U.S. Data Since 1895 Fail To Show Warming Trend
New York Times Published: January 26, 1989
After examining climate data extending back nearly 100 years, a team of Government scientists has concluded that there has been no significant change in average temperatures or rainfall in the United States over that entire period.
While the nation’s weather in individual years or even for periods of years has been hotter or cooler and drier or wetter than in other periods, the new study shows that over the last century there has been no trend in one direction or another.
The study, made by scientists for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration was published in the current issue of Geophysical Research Letters. It is based on temperature and precipitation readings taken at weather stations around the country from 1895 to 1987.
Suffering from a distinct lack of late 20th Century warming? Simply call in NASA’s Hansen and Schmidt – The Climate Chiropractors, to ‘Cool’ the past and ‘Warm’ the present to fit the mann-made global warming ‘hockey-stick’ theme :
The 1999 NASA version of US temperatures confirm the NY Times article, showing no significant change in average temperature. Though a sharp decline from the warm 1930′s to the 1990′s is present.
But in the year 2000, NASA and NOAA altered the historical US temperature record, which now shows that there was about one degree centigrade US warming during the century before 1989.
The current version shows an increase from the 1930′s to the 1990′s. The past magically changed!
The blink comparator below shows the huge changes which have been made to the US temperature record since 1999. The past has been massively cooled, and the present has been massively warmed. A cooling trend has been turned into a warming trend, by adjusting the data.
- NASA Official : Gavin A. Schmidt
- Former NASA Climate chief : James Hansen
- Another View Of NASA Temperature Data Tampering | CACA
- NOAA Temperature Fraud Expands (Part 1) | Real Science
- Global Warming Is The Greatest And Most Successful Pseudoscientific Fraud In History | CACA
Climate Fraud Related :
- Real Science Fraud File | CACA
- Controversies – Judge Orders NASA to Release Climate Change-Related Documents – AllGov – News
- GISS Data Tampering – Worse Than You Thought | CACA
- Hottest year ever? Skeptics question revisions to climate data | Fox News
- NASA Bureaucrats Caught Doctoring Data to Make Warming Seem More Rapid | Heartlander Magazine
- GISS/NOAA/CRU Climate Fraud Update | CACA
- Smoking Gun That The Temperature Record Is Fraudulent | CACA
- The Very High Price Of NOAA/NASA Data Tampering | Real Science
- Global Warming Propaganda Is Now Colour Blind | CACA
- Man Made Global Warming Is A Complete Fraud | Real Science
- NASA Massively Tampering With The US Temperature Record | Real Science
- NASA’s Quest To Erase The Warm 1930′s | CACA
- Shock News : UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | CACA
More Climate Fraud :
- Spectacularly Poor Climate Science At NASA
- Tracking Climate Fraud
- Data Tampering At USHCN/GISS
- Thermometer Magic
- EPA Throws Their Hat Into The Temperature Fraud Arena
Quote Source – The Green Agenda
“Human beings, as a species,
have no more value than slugs.”
– John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal
“One America burdens the earth much more than
twenty Bangladeshes. This is a terrible thing to say.
In order to stabilize world population,we must eliminate
350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say,
but it’s just as bad not to say it.”
– Jacques Cousteau,
The first US Africanized “Killer” bees were brought into California by a Venezuelan oil tanker in 1985. By 1990 they had spread to Texas from Mexico.
By 2013 ‘Global Warming’ meant that “Killer Bees” invaded a home in Texas killing a family pet
Killer Bees in Texas may be Linked to Global WarmingPublished Monday, August 12, 2013
STATE COLLEGE — AccuWeather.com reported that nearly 100,000 killer bees invaded a home near Houston, Texas, in June of 2013. The bees developed their colony in the home that was vacant for two years.
KHOU-TV reported on June 6 that the killer bees swarmed the neighbors’ dog, killing the family pet. The bees were removed and taken away by a trained beekeeper.
The invasion could be the result of migration, researchers suspect. Jerry Hayes, the “honeybee guy” at Monsanto, said that the killer bees, which are Africanized bees, migrate where there are warm temperatures. Research also suggests that the bees’ behavior changes with weather and fluctuations in barometric pressure. Keep Reading »
Maybe they were attracted to a central heating unit in the house because more than two thirds of the United States has seen below average temperatures this year?
Or maybe they just decided to stay in Texas because nowhere else on the planet has warmed since 1998?
H/t to Al Zzzzore! @ICLEI_AGENDA21
“Climate Change will result in a catastrophic global sea level
rise of seven meters. That’s bye-bye most of Bangladesh,
Netherlands, Florida and would make London the new Atlantis.”
– Greenpeace International
“Climate change is real. Not only is it real, it’s here,
and its effects are giving rise to a frighteningly new
global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster.”
– Barack Obama,
“We simply must do everything we can in our power to
slow down global warming before it is too late.”
– Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Governor of California
Environmental shifts, such as higher sea temperatures and shrinking glaciers in the Sierra Nevada, point to overwhelming evidence of climate change, state scientists say.
California is feeling the effects of climate change far and wide, as heat-trapping greenhouse gases reduce spring runoff from the Sierra Nevada, make the waters of Monterey Bay more acidic and shorten winter chill periods required to grow fruit and nuts in the Central Valley, a new report says. Los Angeles Times Keep Reading »
US ‘EXTREME CLIMATE’ CHECK:
- In 2013, two-thirds of the US is below normal temperature.
- Forest Fires have been the second quietest on record and nearly half the 10 year average:
- Tornadoes have been the quietest on record
- The graph below provides a remarkable insight into the ongoing US “intense hurricane drought.” It is now 2,862 days or nearly 8 years since the last time an intense (that is a Category 3, 4 or 5) hurricane made landfall along the US coast (Wilma in 2005). Such a prolonged period without an intense hurricane landfall has not been observed since 1900.
- Obama has had the fewest hurricanes of any president
- In 1934, almost the entire United States was over 100 degrees.
- According to the EPA, the worst heat-waves occurred during the 1930s.
Heat waves occurred with high frequency in the 1930s, and these remain the most severe heat waves in the U.S. historical record
- There has been no sea level rise in California for 73 years
H/t to Steven Goddard – REAL Science