“Motherlode” Data Fraud Series :
- Just Hit The NOAA Motherlode
NASA / NOAA Temperature Data Fraud Related :
- Another View Of NASA Temperature Data Tampering | CACA
- NASA Has Erased Almost The Entire Global Cooling Scare | CACA
- Shock News : “U.S. Agencies Accused of Fudging Data to Show Global Warming” | CACA
- NASA’s Quest To Erase The Warm 1930′s | CACA
- NASA and Hansen doctored US temperature graphs..“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” | CACA
- NASA’s James Hansen in handcuffs again : Nature News Blog
- The Very High Price Of NOAA/NASA Data Tampering | Real Science
The latter part of Briffa’s trees was deleted, because it didn’t match GISS temperatures.
As ugly as this was, it is worse than it seems. Briffa’s trees did match Hansen, 1981. The next graph overlays Briffa on Hansen, 1981 northern latitude temperatures. The match was almost perfect.
In order to create the hockey stick cheat, they had to do the GISS data tampering cheat first. The entire basis of the hockey stick is junk science.
The destruction of this data was done in a calculated fashion, by the world’s top climate scientists.
They did exactly what Wigley was suggesting, removing more than 0.15 C from 1940’s global temperatures. This tampering is what made the hockey stick possible. Graph below is normalized to 1978.
Another way of looking at this data is to normalize it to 1940. In this view…
View original post 28 more words
As of 1999, NASA (red below) was doing a minimal amount of tampering with the US temperature record. They were only cooling the 1930’s by about 0.1C relative to present temperatures. Measured temperatures are green.
Compare that to their current version, which cools the 1930’s by nearly 0.7C relative to present temperatures.
According to NOAA documentation, they use the same TOBS correction as they were using in 1999. So the only reasonable explanation is that they are intentionally corrupting the temperature record.