“In order to protect their doomsday hypothesis, the alarmists are now beginning to say that even extreme snowfall events are signs of man-made global warming.
If you haven’t realized it yet, this is how the logic of climate alarmism or the doomsday cult works.”
Quite. A theory that proves everything, proves nothing.
By Vijay Raj Jayaraj~
Parts of the River Thames in London froze recently following subzero temperatures across the UK. The last time this happened was in 1963. The Netherlands shivered at minus 20 degree Celsius. Across the Atlantic, Americans experienced extreme February snowfall, causing power outages for millions of homes in Texas. In Russia, near-record snowfall levels were witnessed during Valentine’s weekend.
Unmistakably, there have been extreme cold events across Europe and North America. These are certainly newsworthy events and did make headlines.
But there was a glaring difference in which the mainstream media carried these news events. When record hot events occur, the news is immediately linked to climate change. But during cold weather events, seldom does the mainstream media analyze why these events contradict their predictions of milder Winters.
When Predictions Do Not Match Reality
The majority of the world’s major mainstream media—especially those of which…
View original post 739 more words
““That’s why this hearing is going to be so much fun,” Smith said with a huge grin on his normally impassive face.”
Mann-made climate change on the Congressional senate stand! I cannot wait. Nor can the popcorn 🍿!
Representative Lamar Smith (R–TX) rarely expresses his true feelings in public.
But speaking yesterday to a like-minded crowd of climate change doubters and skeptics, the chairman of the science committee in the U.S. House of Representatives acknowledged that the committee is now a tool to advance his political agenda rather than a forum to examine important issues facing the U.S. research community.
“Next week we’re going to have a hearing on our favorite subject of climate change and also on the scientific method, which has been repeatedly ignored by the so-called self-professed climate scientists,” Smith told the Heartland Institute’s 12th annual conference on climate change in Washington, D.C.
View original post 144 more words
CLIMATEGATE Related :
- ‘Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life’ | CACA
- Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation – Telegraph
- MUST READ : Climate change emails between scientists reveal flaws in peer review | Fred Pearce
- The Climategate Chronicle: How the Science of Global Warming Was Compromised – SPIEGEL ONLINE
- IPCC Researchers Admit Global Warming Fraud – The New American
- Climategate 3.0: FOIA – The Man Who Saved The World – Telegraph Blogs
- The CRU Mails
- Tom Nelson: 50+ Michael Mann ClimateGate emails
- Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995 | Mail Online
- But I thought the ‘science was settled’ | Las Vegas Review-Journal
From: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: “Michael E. Mann” <email@example.com>
Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Thu Jul 8 16:30:16 2004
I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if we have to redefine what the peer-review literature is !