Rather inconvenient news for promulgators of CO2-induced Climate Change fear, doom and gloom…
By Paul Homewood
Study of historical hurricane occurrences in the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea, during the period 1749 to 2012, reveals that “the hurricane number is actually decreasing in time.”
Rojo-Garibaldi, B., Salas-de-León, D.A., Sánchez, N.L. and Monreal-Gómez, M.A. 2016. Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea and their relationship with sunspots. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics148: 48-52.
Although some climate alarmists contend that CO2-induced global warming will increase the number of hurricanes in the future, the search for such effect on Atlantic Ocean tropical cyclone frequency has so far remained elusive. And with the recent publication of Rojo-Garibaldi et al. (2016), it looks like climate alarmists will have to keep on looking, or accept the likelihood that something other than CO2 is at the helm in moderating Atlantic hurricane frequency.
View original post 160 more words
More Gore :
- Three Years Left Until “A Catastrophe Of Our Own Making.” | CACA
- Al Gore “The Inconvenient Truth” Global Warming Revisited 2 – YouTube
- Al Gore climate hysteria : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery
- Al Gore’s enduring climate con
- Al Gore, carbon hypocrite – Toronto Sun
- Inconvenient History of Climate ‘Tipping Point’ Warnings
- The ABC should apologise for Gore’s errors and smears – Climate Change Dispatch
- Alert: ‘Gaia’ scientist James Lovelock reverses himself: I was ‘alarmist’ about climate change & so was Gore! ‘The problem is we don’t know what the climate is doing. We thought we knew 20 years ago’ | Climate Depot
- Climate change alarmist warnings all hot air, says British scientist James Lovelock | CACA
Gore’s “ice free Arctic” prediction from five years ago, falsified by nature itself
The great bloviator has been pwned again, by the actions of nature itself. In Germany, five years ago this past Saturday, Al Gore claimed that the ““Entire north polar ice cap will be gone in 5 years” .
Also, in Gore’s Dec. 10, 2007 “Earth has a fever” speech, Gore referred to a prediction by U.S. climate scientist Wieslaw Maslowski that the Arctic’s summer ice could “completely disappear” by 2013 due to global warming caused by carbon emissions.
He’s been proven wrong on those two predictions, and he’s likely to be proven wrong on a third, when he moved the goalposts in 2009 in this video.
While we had a new record low in 2012 for the summer minimum, the 2013 rebound made Gore’s predictions a certain failure.
Now, on the 5 year anniversary of his…
View original post 368 more words