ENERGIEWENDE : €1Trillion Low Carbon, Environmentally Sound, Reliable, Affordable Energy Transition Report CardPosted: November 26, 2017
IDEOLOGICALLY aggressive “green” Germany has spent €1 Trillion Euros, of other peoples’ money, on windmills and solar panels, under the Energiewende program.
THE transition to a low carbon, environmentally sound, reliable, and affordable energy utopia has been so successful that Germany is now cutting down “ancient forests” to pave the way for the biggest coal-fired power expansion in her history…
WHY not just erect more windmills or solar panels? What went wrong with them?
“Few things are so deadly as a misguided sense of compassion.” – Charles Colson
“The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”
Energiewende Related :
- TRULY GREEN? How Germany’s #Energiewende Is Destroying Nature | Climatism
- GREEN Party Co-Founder : Germany’s Energiewende “An Economic, Social and Ecological Disaster” | Climatism
- Germany’s Energiewende Nightmare: Grid Collapse Looms Due to Erratic Wind & Solar | Climatism
- Numbers don’t lie: Germany’s Energiewende has had zero impact on emissions – at best | Watts Up With That?
- Is The Energiewende Running Out Of Steam? | Climatism
- German Energiewende To Cost €520 Billion By 2025 – New Study | Climatism
- Germany’s ‘Energiewende’ Close to Kaput: Wind Power Fails to Deliver | Climatism
- Germany’s ‘Transition’ Back to Coal: Renewable Energy Push Smacks Into Reality | Climatism
- Germany’s €Trillion Euro Disaster: Wind Power ‘Transition’ Destroys its Industrial Heartland | Climatism
- German Wind Energy Market “Threatening to implode” | Climatism
Unreliable-Energy & Climate Fraud Related :
- UNRELIABLE Energy – Wind and Solar – A Climate Of Communism | Climatism
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- WIND TURBINES Are Neither Clean Nor Green And They Provide Zero Global Energy | Climatism
- Al Gore Praises “Climate Leader” South Australia | Climatism
- Adding More Solar And Wind Power ‘Doubles’ CO2 Emissions | Climatism
- THE $Trillion Windmill Industry Is The Greatest Scam Of Our Age | Climatism
- @AlGore Your ‘Save The Planet’ Legacy – Palm Oil – Is Making Indonesia Warmer! | Climatism
SO, “Carbon Dioxide” is not the evil “pollutant” hysterically demonised by the climate cabal and even enshrined in law, as a “pollutant”, by Obama’s EPA!
The extra carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, whether produced by humans or nature, is actually growing Earths forests! Shock news.
Another reason other than “carbon pollution (sic)” promoting forest growth, would be the advancements in energy technology, in particular the burning of efficient and energy dense ‘fossil fuels’…
When we’re burning fossil fuels, it means we’re not burning something else and cutting down forests.
The more we burn fossil fuels, the more we can produce fertiliser. That means we use less land to grow food, so we can spare land for forests. So there is net forest increase, particularly in America. New England used to be 70% farmland, it’s now 70% forest. Countries like Bangladesh are growing more forest.
The best example of this is the border between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Haiti is almost 99% deforested, as they rely totally on wood for domestic and industrial fuel. On the other side, the forests of the fossil fuel burning, eco-terrorists – the Dominican Republic, remain lush and green…
A new satellite that measures greening of the earth has found that about 20% is getting greener. So the rain forests and forests of the world are getting greener from burning CO2. That happens to be a very unwelcome message for the environmental movement, but it happens to be true.
We’ve spent so long demonising fossil fuels, without objectively assessing the enormous benefits they provide, both for the environment and for the health and wellbeing of society in general.
The cheap, reliable nature of fossil fuels even made it possible to end slavery! Because we use machines instead of people. You either have cheap labour or cheap energy.
Moral of the story, THE greatest threat to the environment is not affluence, it’s poverty…
A new survey using high-definition satellite images has found 378 million additional hectares of forest around the globe—it’s as if all of Earth’s forests just grew by 9%.
(The hectare is an SI accepted metric system unit of area equal to 100 ares (10,000 m²) and primarily used in the measurement of land. An acre is about 0.4047 hectare and one hectare contains about 2.47 acres. I don’t do metric, and assume that some of you don’t either. You can also think of it as an area of forest equal to sixty percent of the size of Australia, if that helps)
WITHOUT access to fossil fuels, every tree on the planet would have been cut down by now to provide for peoples heating, cooking and industry.
TAKE the border between Haiti and the Dominican Republic for a classic example: Guess which country contains eco-criminals that can afford to use fossil fuels, and which country contains nature-lovers who are dependent on natural renewable organic biomass for energy?
Haiti is almost 99% deforested, as they rely totally on wood for domestic and industrial fuel. On the other side, the forests of the fossil fuel burning, eco-terrorists – the Dominican Republic, remain lush and green.
EMBRACE “unreliables” and you will end up as the next Haiti.
FUEL-poverty stricken German’s are already robbing forests to use wood to heat their homes in winter, unable to pay for radically priced “green energy”.