GREAT BARRIER REEF Hysteria : Exaggerated Claims And Blatant Falsehoods, Designed To Spread Fear And Belief In A Man-Made Climate ApocalypsePosted: April 19, 2018 Filed under: Alarmism, Alarmism Debunked, Alarmism uncovered, Alarmist media, Australia, Climatism, Coral Bleaching, Empirical Evidence, Fact Check, Fake News, Flannery, Government Grants/Funding, Great Barrier Reef, Oceans, Propaganda, Pseudo-Science, Tim Flannery | Tags: ABC, Activist Media, Alarmism, Beast From The East, Climate Change, Climate science, Coral, Coral Bleaching, Fake News, Global Warming, Global Warming Alarmism, Government Funding, Government grants, Great Barrier Reef, James Cook Uni, JCU, Mainstream media, nature, Oceans, Polar Vortex, Professor Peter Ridd, Professor Terry Hughes, science, Science and Environment 2 Comments
IT hasn’t been the best start to the year for the global warming doom industry. Three consecutive “Beast From The East’s“ caused by super-cold Arctic air have resulted in 48,000 non-heat related deaths in the UK alone, as the 2017/18 Northern Hemisphere mega-winter rages on, well into spring.
THE ‘extreme’ cold has seen Iguanas frozen solid in Florida, alligators in a state of cryogenic freeze, sharks washed up in Cape Cod “stranded due to cold shock”, the coldest Super Bowl on record, Niagara Falls frozen over, a thermometer in the world’s coldest village breaking as temperatures plunge to -62C, the lowest temperature ever recorded in Bangladesh, frozen crops creating a food crisis in Europe, even a mass die-off of sea creatures as UK ocean temps plunged 1-3 degrees centigrade, cold temperatures smashed across Saskatchewan’s central and south regions in the spring of April, and the list of non-heat ‘extremes’ goes on.
RECORD cold temperatures have dumped unprecedented amounts of the white fluffy stuff that was, by now, meant to be “a very rare and exciting event”, something that “Children just aren’t going to know what (snow) is”. Dr Viner’s “thing of the past” covered all 50 states in North America, with rare falls experienced in Rome, Monaco, the Sahara desert and the first snow in 50 years dusting Southern Morocco. And, it’s been a rough old winter for Gavin Schmidt’s NASA GISS Temp New York office – home of the “Hottest Year(s) Evah” sausage factory – with the city that never sleeps experiencing its “fifth consecutive season that at least 30 inches of snow has fallen” with CNN reporting “It’s official: NYC hasn’t seen snow like this in 130 years“!
DON’T LOOK THERE, LOOK HERE!
IN what appears to be another well-timed, and well-orchestrated plan to thaw out the inconvenient noise of the brutal NH winter still raging deep into Spring, the mainstream media, in concert with the climate crisis industry, has wheeled out an old favourite that always guarantees a juicy headline and an eco-emotional response – The “Death” of The Great Barrier Reef…
A new study, published in Nature by serial reef alarmist Prof Terry Hughes, Director of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies at James Cook University, examines the link between the level of heat exposure from the 2015/16 super El Niño, “resulting in coral bleaching and ultimately coral death.“
A TASTE of this morning’s mainstream media reef hysteria following the Hughes et al release: Read the rest of this entry »
“Runaway Global Warming” Update: 48,000 Brits Dead After Worst Winter In 42 YearsPosted: April 8, 2018 Filed under: Climatism, Energy Poverty, Global Cooling, Global Temperature, The Sun | Tags: Beast From The East, Carbongate, climate, Climate Change, Climate deaths, Climatism, Cold Sun, Energy Poverty, Fuel Poverty, global cooling, Lancet, Maunder Minimum, UK 7 Comments
After a brief mild spell, temperatures are set to dip again in April after the chilliest March in 21 years.
It is estimated that 20,275 Brits more than average died between December 1 and March
An additional 2,000 deaths more than average were expected due to cold conditions between March 23 and 31, this winter’s average death rates show.
Campaigners have called the deaths a “national tragedy” as cold weather victims fatalities could be prevented – especially in the elderly.
48,000 Brits dead after worst winter in 42 years | Daily Star
RIP the 48,000 Brits who have succumbed to the deadly cold of 2018.
A few things come to mind that piss-me-off owing to this tragic loss of life that was and is entirely avoidable, if not for a climate of CO2-centric-global-warming-zealotry from our most trusted ‘experts’:
- NOAA and NASA GISS’ fabricated global temperature graphs are a deadly scandal.
- Trenberth’s “missing heat” is a lie.
- The Climate Crisis Industries “Hottest Year(s) Evah” meme is dangerous. Not only because it tells us everything about ‘global warming’ marketing and nothing about actual “science”. But, tragically, it portends that ‘extreme’ cold, and snow is apparently ‘a thing of the past‘. Clearly the opposite is true with respect to the past five record cold NH winters and winter snowpack data trending upwards.
- The ideological ‘denial’ by the CO2-centric Climate Crisis Industry that *the Sun* is a minor player in the climate system is a dangerous and deadly lie.
- The worldwide implementation of TRILLION dollar overarching climate change policies are causing far more harm to people’s lives and the environment, right now, than any supposed 1-2C temp rise could ever do by 2100.
Politicians mad with global warming theory have implemented costly green schemes that have made power prices skyrocket making electricity a luxury the very poor cannot afford in winter – the deadliest of seasons.
WHO are the real “deniers”?
See also :
- POLITICIANS Mad With Global Warming Theory Are Destroying The Economy And Hurting The Poor | Climatism
- CLIMATE Alarmism Has Cost Far More Than Any Global Warming Ever Could | Climatism
- IT’S Official : Global Warming Alarmists Have No Credibility On Anything Climate Change | Climatism
- Mother Nature Not Behaving As Climate Scientists Expected | Climatism
- LIFE Inside The Global Warming Bubble | Climatism
- HOTTEST Arctic Ever? Arctic Climate Change Fairytales vs. Reality | Climatism
- ARCTIC Temperatures Plunge! (Don’t expect mainstream media to cover it) | Climatism
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- 8 INCHES Of Catastrophic Global Warming Cooks Dutch Canals | Climatism
- SNOWFALL Will Become “A Very Rare And Exciting Event…” | Climatism
- “THE PAUSE” Lives On : Global Temperatures Continue To Cool Despite Record And Rising CO2 Emissions | Climatism
IT’S Official : Global Warming Alarmists Have No Credibility On Anything Climate ChangePosted: March 25, 2018 Filed under: Alarmism Debunked, Alarmism uncovered, Alarmist media, Arctic, Climate Alarmism, Climatism, Dud predictions, Extreme Weather, Fact Check, Failed Climate Models, Global Cooling, Government Grants/Funding, Green Agenda, IPCC, UN | Tags: Alarmism, arctic, Beast From The East, BoM, carbon dioxide emissions, Climate Change, Climate science, Climatism, CSIRO, Dud Predictions, failed climate models, Fake News, Global Warming, Government Funding, Hottest Year Ever, IPCC, nasa, New York City, New York Times, NOAA, snow, Snow Pack Data, UN, Winter 3 Comments
IN 2000, climate expert Dr David Viner of the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (CRU) assured us that…
MASS Die-Off Of Sea Creatures Follows Freezing UK WeatherPosted: March 7, 2018 Filed under: Alarmist media, Climatism, Extreme Weather, Global Cooling | Tags: Activist Media, Alarmist Media, Beast From The East, climate, Climate Change, Climate science, global cooling, Global Warming, Maunder Minimum, nature, Science and Environment, Shellfish, The Guardian, Weather Leave a comment
IF this mass die-off of sea-creatures happened due to a heatwave, the misanthropic Guardian and climate activists the world over would be blaming evil
mankind personkind and calling for immdediate “climate action”.
8 INCHES Of Catastrophic Global Warming Cooks Dutch CanalsPosted: March 4, 2018 Filed under: Carbon Dioxide, Climatism, Extreme Weather, Global Cooling, Global Temperature | Tags: Amsterdam, Beast From The East, beastfromtheeast, canals, carbon dioxide emissions, climate, Climate Change, CO2, Cold Sun, environment, global cooling, Global Warming, holland, Ice, Ice Skating, Maunder Minimum, nature, netherlands, Prinsengracht canal, Weather Leave a comment
PEOPLE in the Netherlands have been making the most of the freezing weather by ice skating over the country’s famous and now frozen canals.
This week’s ‘Beast From The East’ winter storm caused some of the canals in Amsterdam to freeze over for the first time in six years.
LIFE Inside The Global Warming BubblePosted: March 1, 2018 Filed under: Alarmist media, Alarmists, Antarctica, Arctic, Climate Alarmism, Climatism, Dud predictions, Extreme Weather, Failed Climate Models, Global Cooling | Tags: Activist Media, Alarmism, Antarctica, arctic, Beast From The East, carbon dioxide emissions, Climate alarmism, Climate Change, Climate science, CO2, Extreme Rainfall, Fake News, George Monbiot, global cooling, Global Warming, Hottest Year Ever, Mother Nature, nature, New York Times, science, snow, The Guardian 2 Comments
AT the beginning of the Century we were told by Dr David Viner – fmr senior
activist scientist at the UEA’s climatic research unit (CRU) – that Snowfall would become “a very rare and exciting event,” and that “Children just aren’t going to know what snow is.”
SINCE Viner’s epic fail in 2000, the global temperature dial has been stubbornly stuck on Pause, with some of the ‘snowiest’ and coldest winters on record occurring over the same period, despite record and rising CO2 emissions…
2018 has been no exception with extreme cold and record snowfalls affecting vast areas of the Northern Hemisphere with rare snow touching down in areas as far south as Southern Morocco, and the Sahara desert. We’ve even seen sharks frozen to death on the shores of Cape Cod, and Iguanas frozen solid in Florida!
ALL this happening in the years that climate
activists scientists tell us are the “Hottest Evah“.
IT would appear Mother Nature is speaking a different language to that of her warmist subjects living life inside the bubble of man-made global warming hysteria!
“BEAST FROM THE EAST”
UK is currently under siege from an epic Siberian cold front dubbed the “Beast from the east”…
ANTICIPATING the negative impact the “beast from the east” might have on the global warming narrative, the mainstream media has gone into full propaganda mode churning out numerous reports dismissing the sub-zero extremes on…you guessed it, “global warming”!
THIS actual headline from The Guardian’s resident climate catastrophist, George Monbiot, particularly mind-blowing…
IN the post-modern era of climate ‘science’ COLD = HOT…
THE counter-claim by climate
activists scientists like Vladimir Petoukhov of the Potsdam Institute is that shrinking Arctic sea ice “could triple the probability of cold winter extremes in Europe and northern Asia”. The well-orchestrated claim jumped on and circulated by the activist press…
THIS is all a rehash of the junk science originally promoted by Jennifer Francis in 2014
THE other Hot-off-the-press weather event circulated by the media, in order to divert attention away from the brutal cold, has been the apparent “unprecedented” warmth in the Arctic. A claim expertly debunked by Paul Homewood in this must read post: Arctic Alarmists Hit New Records Of Hysteria | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
MEANWHILE, as the climate mafia propagandisers inside their COLD = HOT bubble, the other conveniently forgotten pole, Antarctica, continues its long 40 year+ cooling trend, gaining ice mass despite record and rising CO2 levels and claims of “The Hottest Years Evah“…
From the abstract:
Mass changes of the Antarctic ice sheet impact sea-level rise as climate changes, but recent rates have been uncertain. Ice, Cloud and land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) data (2003–08) show mass gains from snow accumulation exceeded discharge losses by 82 ± 25 Gt a−1, reducing global sea-level rise by 0.23 mm a−1.
Mass gains of the Antarctic ice sheet exceed losses | Journal of Glaciology | Cambridge Core
DON’T MENTION “THE SUN”!
Roger Tallbloke with a final word that makes a lot more sense than the pseudoscientific, HOT = COLD, bubble-world of
global warming climate change activists…
The role of the lowest solar cycle for at least a century is mostly ignored by believers in man-made global warming. There are signs of climate change, but not necessarily the kind they expect.
Icy Europe, balmy North Pole: the world upside down | Tallbloke’s Talkshop
- LIVING Life With “Atmosphere Cancer” | Climatism
- The “HOTTEST YEAR EVAH” Meme Exposed | Climatism
- “HOTTEST YEAR EVAH” Claims Tell Us More About Global Warming PR Than Actual Science | Climatism
- SNOWFALL Will Become “A Very Rare And Exciting Event…” | Climatism
- “Children Just Won’t Know What An Honest Scientist Is” | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog
- It’s Called Weather, George!! | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
- 20 New Papers Crush Claims Of A Man-Made Link To Arctic Climate Change, Glacier Retreat, Sea Ice | Climatism
- STATE of the Polar Bear Report 2017 shows Polar Bears are thriving | Climatism
Climatism hot links :
- CLIMATE CHANGE – The Most Massive Scientific Fraud In Human History | Climatism
- WESTERN Nations, Driven By A Global Agenda Of Climate Alarmism, Are Destroying Their Industries With Carbon Taxes And Promotion Of Expensive, Intermittent Green Energy | Climatism
- THE Greatest Threat To The Environment Is Not Affluence, It’s Poverty | Climatism
Climate Science related :
- 100% Of Climate Models Prove that 97% of Climate Scientists Were Wrong! | Climatism
- THE Great Global Warming “Pause” | Climatism
- THE Climate Change Farce Explained By Two Expert “Scientists” | Climatism
- WORLD Leading Authority : Climate and Sea Level Science Is A “Quasi Religion” Hijacked By An Activist Agenda | Climatism
- THE “97% Consensus” Meme Further Discredited By 97 New Papers Supporting A Skeptical Position On Climate Alarm | Climatism
PLEASE Tip The Climatism Jar To Help Keep The Good Fight Alive!
(Still waiting for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Click this link for brief info…TQ, Jamie 🙂