PETA CREDLIN is an Australian political commentator and former public servant who served as chief of staff to Prime Minister Tony Abbott from September 2013 to September 2015. She was previously chief of staff to Abbott as Leader of the Opposition. Since 2016, she has been the host of Credlin and co-host of Jones & Co on Sky News Live. (wiki)
CREDLIN remains a rare voice of sense and reason within the mainstream media on the issue of costly climate change alarmism. She brings an insiders understanding into the attractiveness to bureaucratic mentality that the control of “carbon dioxide” ergo, the control of energy precipitates.
Climate alarmism is threatening to destroy Australia
Sky News host Peta Credlin says Environment Minister Melissa Price should have her chequebook taken away before she represents Australia at the climate change conference in Poland.
Ms Credlin says the Environment Minister is unlikely to push back against the ‘climate alarmism that’s taken our energy prices from some of the world’s cheapest’ to the most expensive.
She says poorer countries are looking for handouts from Australia, and it is threatening to push up the cost of cars, cull the national herd and hurt cost of living for everyone but the very wealthy.
MUST SEE Credlin…
SEE also :
- UN Carbon Regime Would Devastate Humanity And The Environment | Climatism
- THE Greatest Threat To The Environment Is Not Affluence, It’s Poverty | Climatism
- CLIMATE PARTY! African Delegates Swamp UN Conference | Climatism
- MUST READ : Corrupted UN Must Never Be Allowed To Lecture Us | Climatism
- TOP CLIMATE SCIENTIST : ‘Carbon Dioxide Is Not A Control Knob For The Climate’ | Climatism
- WESTERN Nations, Driven By A Global Agenda Of Climate Alarmism, Are Destroying Their Industries With Carbon Taxes And Promotion Of Expensive, Intermittent Green Energy | Climatism
- PARIS Accord Based on Fraud | Climatism