Delingpole: The Shocking True Story of How Global Warming Became the Biggest #FakeNews Scare of All Time (Pt 2)Posted: March 8, 2018 Filed under: Uncategorized Leave a comment
By Paul Homewood
Dellers has Part II on global warming groupthink:
Here is this week’s latest in Climate Stupid:
- Let’s “solve” climate change by halting economic growth, argues a paper from the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in Vienna, published in Nature Climate Change.
- Texas Tech professor Katharine Hayhoe tells a summit in Edmonton, Canada that climate change is “the greatest humanitarian crisis of our times”; confides how shocked she was on discovering, six months into her marriage, that her husband did not believe in global warming. “You have somebody you respect and you also love and you also want to stay married. I said well, ‘Let’s talk about it.’” Apparently it took two years to convince him.
- Activists at Cambridge University warn of “large scale disruption” if the university’s £6.3 billion endowment fund ignores their demands that it should divest itself of its fossil fuel investment holdings.
View original post 1,412 more words
MAKE Melbourne Clean and Green AgainPosted: March 8, 2018 Filed under: Australia, BIG Government, Carbon Dioxide, Climatism, Energy Poverty, Failed Green Schemes, Fossil Fuels, Government Grants/Funding, Govt Climate Agenda, Green Agenda, Green Energy, Solar, Unreliables, Wind Farms | Tags: Act On Climate, auspol, Blackouts, climate, Climate Change, Dan Andrews, Energy, Energy Poverty, Fossil Fuels, Fuel Poverty, Green Energy, Investment, Jobs, Melbourne, Renewable energy, SAvotes, UNFCCC, unreliables, Victoria, Wind Energy, Wind Farms, wind power Leave a comment
BACK in my hometown of Melbourne, it is abundantly clear and the evidence “unequivocal” that fossil fuels have devastated this once beautiful city. The “carbon pollution” and rampant environmental devastation is visible in everything you see, smell and touch.
CAPITALISM and the advent of cheap, abundant and reliable fossil fuel power has created a city of filth, poverty and squalor. It must be stopped.
DRACONIAN climate policy and a state of totalitarianism is the only way to convert Melbourne back into a “sustainable”, “smart city” of tranquil caves and caverns once again.
ENDING capitalism and yielding to the UN’s multi-trillion dollar Paris climate
con deal is the only way Melbourne will ever become clean and green again.
IN the meantime, Victoria’s Premier, Chairman Dan Andrews’ plan to make ‘energy’ 40%
renewable unreliable by 2025 is guaranteed to put downward pressure on already skyrocketing power prices and ensure jobs and industry remain in Victoria…
THINK of the children.
- ENERGY Prices Double In A Year In Victoria And South Australia! | Climatism
- TENS Of Thousands Of Homes Across Victoria Without Power As System Buckles Under Heat – Welcome To Your Wind Powered Future! | Climatism
- WESTERN Nations, Driven By A Global Agenda Of Climate Alarmism, Are Destroying Their Industries With Carbon Taxes And Promotion Of Expensive, Intermittent Green Energy | Climatism
- WITHOUT Access To Massive Taxpayer Subsidies There Would Be No “Green Energy Revolution” | Climatism
Australia Unreliable-Energy Fiasco related :
- THE Insane Result Of The Mad Switch To Costly, Symbolic, Unreliable Energy – Wind and Solar | Climatism
- CHEAP ENERGY – Australia’s Greatest Economic Advantage Sacrificed At The Altar Of Climate Change | Climatism
- A Totally Idiot Made Electricity Disaster | Climatism
- Australian Summer Forecast: More Blackouts & Rocketing Power Prices | Climatism
- IT’S OFFICIAL : South Australia Has The World’s Highest Power Prices! | Climatism
- POLITICIANS Mad With Global Warming Theory Are Destroying The Economy And Hurting The Poor | Climatism
- DIESEL – Keeping South Australia’s Lights On Til The Next Election! | Climatism
- LIFE In A Fossil-Fuel-Free Utopia | Climatism
- THE Twisted Irony of Deep-Green Energy Policy (RET) | Climatism
- Simon Holmes à Court – Wind Weasel | Climatism
- Survey: South Australians Fed Up with Unreliable Expensive Green Power | Climatism
- STABLE and Reliable Coal-Fired Power Still the Cheapest By a Country Mile | Climatism
- Elon’ll Fix It! | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
PLEASE Tip The Climatism Jar To Help Keep The Good Fight Alive!
(Still waiting for that “big oil” cheque to arrive in the mail!)
Click link for more info…TQ, Jamie