The Real State Of The Climate ReportPosted: May 9, 2014
- Global sea ice area is near a record high for the date
- Antarctic sea ice area is at a record high for the date
- No global warming for almost two decades
- Last two years were the quietest on record for US tornadoes
- Last year was a near record low season for Atlantic hurricanes
- Nine years without a major US hurricane (category 3-5) strike – longest on record.
- Obama’s presidency has had the fewest hurricanes of any presidency
- US cooling since 1940
- Coldest year on record so far in the US
- Record springtime ice on the Great Lakes
- Northern Hemisphere winter snow cover since 2004, was the highest decade on record
- US winter temperatures have been plummeting since 2000
The White House failed to mention any of these things.