More Gore :
- Three Years Left Until “A Catastrophe Of Our Own Making.” | CACA
- Al Gore “The Inconvenient Truth” Global Warming Revisited 2 – YouTube
- Al Gore climate hysteria : Prime time : SunNews Video Gallery
- Al Gore’s enduring climate con
- Al Gore, carbon hypocrite – Toronto Sun
- Inconvenient History of Climate ‘Tipping Point’ Warnings
- The ABC should apologise for Gore’s errors and smears – Climate Change Dispatch
- Alert: ‘Gaia’ scientist James Lovelock reverses himself: I was ‘alarmist’ about climate change & so was Gore! ‘The problem is we don’t know what the climate is doing. We thought we knew 20 years ago’ | Climate Depot
- Climate change alarmist warnings all hot air, says British scientist James Lovelock | CACA
Gore’s “ice free Arctic” prediction from five years ago, falsified by nature itself
The great bloviator has been pwned again, by the actions of nature itself. In Germany, five years ago this past Saturday, Al Gore claimed that the ““Entire north polar ice cap will be gone in 5 years” .
Also, in Gore’s Dec. 10, 2007 “Earth has a fever” speech, Gore referred to a prediction by U.S. climate scientist Wieslaw Maslowski that the Arctic’s summer ice could “completely disappear” by 2013 due to global warming caused by carbon emissions.
He’s been proven wrong on those two predictions, and he’s likely to be proven wrong on a third, when he moved the goalposts in 2009 in this video.
While we had a new record low in 2012 for the summer minimum, the 2013 rebound made Gore’s predictions a certain failure.
Now, on the 5 year anniversary of his…
View original post 368 more words
Climatism comment :
All climatologists believed in global warming in the year 1900.
HadCRUT’s first rate temperature record shows no warming in the 50 years prior to 1900.