State Of The Climate ReportPosted: November 5, 2013
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.“
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world.”
– Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment
“The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe.”
– emeritus professor Daniel Botkin
Topics That Won’t Be Discussed By Global Warming Climate Alarmists Any Time Soon :
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Five Of The Six Snowiest Winters Have Occurred Since David Viner Declared The End Of Snow
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- US Hurricane Strikes Dropping Dramatically As CO² Increases
- AUSTRALIAN Cyclone Activity Down – BOM
- TYPHOONS Are On The Decline
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 60% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- Global Sea Ice Area Seventh Highest On Record For The Date – Closing In On The All Time Record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 35% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- No Global Warming Since Prince Charles And Princess Diana Got Divorced During Summer, 1996
- RSS Shows No Warming In Australia
- Sydney Almost As Warm As 100 years Ago
- Southern Queensland Almost As Warm As 1940
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- World Cereal Production Set To Reach Historic High
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Official IPCC Words : ”We Do Not Know If The Climate Is Becoming More Extreme“ SREX 2012 /AR5 2013
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
- Eighty Year Decline In US Temperatures Continues
- Much of the increase in atmospheric CO2 concentration since 1980 results from changes in ocean temperatures, rather than from the burning of fossil fuels : Humlum et al. (2013)
Sea Level Rise
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Scientists Find That Sea Level Rise Is Much Slower Than Expected…No Human Fingerprint
- Global Sea Level Trend – 1.08 mm/year – NOAA records
- NEW PAPER : The global mean sea level started decelerated rising since 2004 with the rising rate 1.8 ± 0.9 mm/yr in 2012.
- NEW PAPER : Sea level rise slowed from 2004 – Deceleration, not acceleration as CO2 rises.
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- The Maldives Are Not ‘Sinking’, They Are In Fact ‘Growing’
- Arctic Ice Volume Gain Second Largest On Record | Real Science
- Global Sea Ice Area Highest In 25 Years, Fourth Highest On Record | Real Science
- While Global Coal Consumption Jumps 70% Since 2000, Global Temperature Falls 0.03°C Since 2002!
Evil human’s 12 parts per million CO2 contribution to the atmosphere is clearly having a catastrophic impact on Gaia Mother Earth. The science is settled, the debate is over, anyone who disagrees is a denier and a flat-earth terrorist….
But seriously, what more is required of mother nature to prove that humans 3% contribution to atmospheric CO2 (versus her 97%) is NOT having the ‘catastrophic’ impact on our climate that we are brainwashed into believing? In fact, in nearly every case, the *opposite* is happening, to what the global warming alarmists, fear mongers, climate profiteers, rent-seekers and complicit media preach to us daily.
H/t to Real Science
If the human contribution to CO2 in the atmosphere is 3%, how much should Mother Nature pay for ‘wrecking’ the climate?
- Bureaucratic Dioxide | CACA
- Mankind’s Shocking Alteration Of The Atmosphere | CACA
- Bananas deadlier than Fukushima (An Environmental Must See) | CACA
- ‘Let’s face it. The climate has never been more boring.’ | Watts Up With That?
- Shock News : UN Wants To Ban Private Property And Create “Human Habitat Settlement Zones” | CACA
- Shock News : UN IPCC Rewrote Temperature History To Suit Their Political Agenda | CACA
- The Truth About the Global Warming Agenda by Former NASA Climatologist | CACA
- Why global warming science is nothing but fraud – English pravda.ru (Brilliant explanation on the science of CO²)
- MUST READ : Richard Lindzen: Cool it on the climate | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
- UTTER INSANITY: Spending $160b to cut the temperature by 0.00005 degrees | CACA
Quote Source : The Green-Agenda