State Of The Climate ReportPosted: October 30, 2013
Climatism comment : Evil human CO2 is clearly having a catastrophic impact on Gaia.
The science is settled, the debate is over, anyone who disagrees is a denier and a flat-earth terrorist.
- No global warming for 17.5 years
- 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming
- Record quiet tornado season
- Severe tornadoes declining for 40 years
- No US hurricane landfalls
- More than eight years without a major hurricane strike in the US
- Drought is almost over
- Fewest forest fires in the US in three decades
- Record increase in Arctic sea ice
- Record extent of Antarctic sea ice
- Five of the six snowiest winters have occurred since 2002
- No sea level rise on the west coast of the US or Canada for three decades
- US temperatures declining for 80 years (before data tampering)
- Near record low number of hot days in the US
Nothing the team predicted has come true.