Last autumn, government climate experts talked incessantly about the Arctic ice minimum and the warm temperatures in the US. This year they have nothing to say.
NOVEMBER, 1922. MONTHLY WEATHER REVIEW
THE CHANGING ARCTIC.
The Arctic seems to be warming up. Reports from fishermen, seal hunters, and explorers who sail the seas about Spitsbergen and the eastern Arctic, all point to a radical change in climatic conditions, and hitherto unheard-of high temperatures in that part of the earth’s surface.
The oceanographic observations have, however, been even more interesting. Ice conditions were exceptional. In fact, so little ice has never before “been noted.
In connection with Dr. Hoel’s report, it is of interest to note the unusually warm summer in Arctic Norway and the observations of Capt. Martin Ingebrigtsen, who has sailed the eastern Arctic for 54 years past. He says that he first noted warmer conditions in 1918, that since that time it has steadily gotten warmer, and that to-day the Arctic of that region is not recognizable as the same region of 1868 to 1917.
View original post 160 more words
Climatism comment :
Current State Of The Climate Report :
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 52% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since This Date Last Year
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 30% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.”
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world.”
– Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment
“The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe.”
– emeritus professor Daniel Botkin
Quote source : The Green Agenda
Must See Also : Real Science Fraud File | CACA