State Of The Climate ReportPosted: October 20, 2013 Filed under: Alarmism Debunked, Carbon Dioxide, Climate, Climate Changes, Climatism, Dud predictions, Empirical Evidence, Fact Check, Failed Climate Models, Global Warming Stasis Leave a comment
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.”
– Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation
“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony…
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world.”
– Christine Stewart,
former Canadian Minister of the Environment
“The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe.”
– emeritus professor Daniel Botkin
This is what evil human’s 12 parts per million CO2 contribution to the atmosphere is doing to the climate…
- US snowfall increasing this century
- Five Of The Six Snowiest Winters Have Occurred Since David Viner Declared The End Of Snow
- Slowest US tornado season on record
- Eight years since a major US hurricane strike – longest such period since the Civil War
- 71% of the US below normal temperatures
- 97% of the climate models have over-predicted warming
- Record Antarctic sea ice
- Record 60% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice
- Third highest July western Arctic sea ice coverage on record
- Global Sea Ice Area Seventh Highest On Record For The Date – Closing In On The All Time Record
- No statistically-significant Global Warming for 17-23 years despite 35% of all human CO² emissions, since 1751, emitted in the last 15 years.
- RSS Shows No Warming In Australia
- Southern Queensland Almost As Warm As 1940
- One of the slowest US fire seasons on record
- Earth Currently Has More Sea Ice Than 1990
- Record corn crop forecasts and world record 2013 grain harvests
- World Cereal Production Set To Reach Historic High
- IPCC 2013 report confirms “low confidence” link between human GHG emissions and extreme weather.
- Rate of global sea level rise decelerating this century
- No Sea Level Rise Along The Western Coast Of North America Since The Start Of Satellite Records
- Pacific Island Nations Are Growing Not Sinking
- Ocean temps 0-700 metres flat since 2003
- NASA temp satellites show Earth has been on a cooling trend since 2002.
- Eighty Year Decline In US Temperatures Continues
Evil human CO2 is clearly having a catastrophic impact on Gaia. The science is settled, the debate is over, anyone who disagrees is a denier and a flat-earth terrorist.
But seriously. What more is required of mother nature to prove that humans 3% contribution to atmospheric CO2 (versus her 97%) is not having the ‘catastrophic’ impact on our climate that we were led to believe? In fact, in nearly every case, the *opposite* is happening, to what the global warming alarmists, fear mongers, climate profiteers and complicit media have been preaching to us daily.
SHOCK NEWS : Ice cores show atmospheric CO2 variations lag behind atmospheric temperature changes
H/t to Real Science
If the human contribution to CO2 in the atmosphere is 3%, how much should Mother Nature pay for ‘wrecking’ the climate?
- Bureaucratic Dioxide | CACA
- Mankind’s Shocking Alteration Of The Atmosphere | CACA
- Bananas deadlier than Fukushima (An Environmental Must See) | CACA
- ‘Let’s face it. The climate has never been more boring.’ | Watts Up With That?
Quote Source : The Green-Agenda